Thursday 2 January 2014

January Joy

New years day is a rubbish day to get focussed and get achieving. Surviving the day without puking is usually the best you can hope for. I've had a whole 30 hours since I went to sleep on New Years morning, drunk and cheered by good friends and funny games. Since then I've done some sleeping and mostly monged about on a rainy day with TV, cats and social media. Sum total of useful achievement for 2014 so far has been agreeing to maybe go camping. 

So I'm going to let someone else provide me some focus to start with. Florence Finds is a blog I dip into regularly. I do not do magazines but I find FF feels much more real, personal and relevant. This month is #JanuaryJoy, with the simple concept to bring more joy to January.


Its an idea I can deal with. No crazy ambitions and unachievable goals, just a few little things to plan to do. I might not even do them all and I won't feel bad. I might add some of my own.

I'll blog some January Joy and Instagram too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment